Monday, August 1, 2011

The Power of Hot 土足

You know who is miss??? … Carrie Bradshaw ... The gossip girls crew just isn’t the same, I think I have watched every single episode of S&C twice in the past 10 yrs (yes, since high-school days) - Unlike her I do not have a walk in shoe closet or shoe wall (…YET). Sadly my shoes have to live in a much more confined space. I share a soft spot for SHOES(土足)  ... I sometimes joke that i was born with heals, (even when i was a kid i would walk or run on my tippy toes weird? yeah i agree) ... I broke few pairs of Pumps when i lived in San Francisco ... I am sure if you ask anyone who lives in SF will agree with me on this.. its a NIGHTMAIR for HEELSworshipers like myself to walk up and down those steep streets IN PUMPS....  you will soon enough realize there are muscles you never knew that existed in your body... 

Marilyn Monroe once said, “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world”.

I took a PSY class in college (one upon a not so long ago) and The Theory behind why women like myself love shoes is: 
       It give you the feeling of being empowered and confident to take on anything ….. ANYTHIN! .. your condescending BOSS.. Become partner at the COMPANY … the WORLD .. Why stop there? The UNIVERSE!! . (Click here to read more about space inspired heels)
Referring back to Monroe's words .. HERE IS MY QUESTION to today’s Aurdey Hepburn’s, Marilyn Monroe’s, Carrie Bradshaw’s, Serena or Blair??? … Is ONE PAIR of great shoe(土足) enough?Hummnnnmmm NOPE … 25 seems just right..? I think so too =)


Pink fringed platform change of the guard sandals 

Blue sued sandal – euro 465 

Nude dolly platform pump – 608 euro 

Green canvas Mary Jane wedges, £510 

Black Trekking sandal, £379 

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN 
Blue platform Balota sandal

Jolson sequin shoe boots, £445 

PRADA 

Brown cut out wedges, £770 

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN 
Black platform pump

 Bubble gum inspired shoes

Lucite – clear green wedges 

CAMILLA SKOVGAARD  

Black stiletto saw sole pump, £335 

Orange cut-out sandals 

Lexington 
 Black Heels


Black heels 

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN 

 Black peep-toe pump

Platforms 


Gold cork Pumps 

Tumblr Ikodv



Black Spike 



YSL 
Black wedge sandales 

Christian Louboutin



OF course nothing is complete without Manolo’s 

Currently ..I am HEAD OVER HEELS FOR THIS PAIR:
Yes there was a 26th pair lol ... I am helpless - it is an absolute eye candy =)